Turkish Apricot with Spiced Ghee
Quantity: 200 ml
What is ORRINA’s Raja Amirtha Ghee?
ORRINA’s Raja Amirtha Ghee is a Royal Superfood that combines Dry Fruit, Edible Flowers and Seeds with Vedic Spiced A2 Desi Cow Ghee.
Turkish Apricot Raja Amirtha A2 Ghee consists of Apricot, Avaram Flower and Watermelon Seeds In Vedic Spiced Ghee
SpecialityImproves gut health and keeps blood sugar levels in check.
Ingredients and Benefits
1. Turkish Apricot
• Turkish apricots are sweeter and are very nutritious and low in calories
• They contain many essential vitamins and minerals
• They are high in antioxidants that fight free radicals
• Theycontain a good amount of potassium
• They support live health and makes the skin glow
2. Avaram Flower (Tanners Cassia)
• Packed with antioxidants
• May help lower blood sugar levels
• Helps Treat Diabetes.
• The antimicrobial flower fights against fungal and microbial invasion
• Prevents urinary tract infections in women
3. Watermelon Seeds
• High-calorie, nutrient-dense seeds
• Rich source of proteins, vitamins, omega 3 and omega 6 fatty acids, magnesium, zinc, copper, potassium and more
• Strengthens the immune system and supports heart health
4. Vedic Spiced Ghee
• Coriander Seed: Helps with nutrient absorption and gas, a natural detoxifier
• Turmeric: Anti-inflammatory and antibacterial
• Fennel Seed: Soothes the digestive system, helps with gas and relieves indigestion
• Mustard Seed: Helps with gas, and is an analgesic
• Cinnamon: Regulates blood sugar and detoxifies the body. It is known to reduce arthritic pain
• Cardamom: A natural sweetener that promotes digestion and heart health
• Anise: It is known to boost the immune system and fights against the viral infections
• Bay Leaf: Rich source of vitamin A, vitamin C, iron, potassium, calcium, and magnesium. It also helps in boosting immunity
• This product is eco-friendly.
• Since we have not added any fragrance to the product, it possesses the natural smell of our ingredients.
• This product can be consumed by those who are lactose intolerant.
• Individual results may vary. The products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any diseases.