Quantity: 200 ml
Spirulina is one of the most nutrient-rich food on earth. It is a natural alga and is a biomass of Cyanobacteria. It grows in fresh, warm lakes and is incredibly high in protein. This alga is also a good source of antioxidants, B-vitamins and other nutrients.
The high concentration of antioxidants, protein and iron also makes it ideal for use during pregnancy, after surgery, or anytime the immune system needs a boost.
Spirulina is one of the oldest life forms on earth. It is considered to be an "all in one" source for nutrients and vitamins. When infused, with A2 desi cow ghee a natural bio-enhancer, the absorption rate for the nutrients present increases significantly as compared to the rate when it is consumed in the form of a tablet or as a powder.
Rich in protein, calcium and multiple vitamins.
• Provides the body with Vitamins such as A, C, E and B. It also provides minerals such as calcium, magnesium, zinc and selenium, which are essential for the body
• It is also very high in protein and amino acids. The alga even includes the essential fatty acid linolenic acid (GLA)
• As a rich source of anti-oxidants, it improves the function of natural immune cells (T and B cells), thereby boosting immunity
• It can improve muscle strength and endurance
• Helps detoxify the body
• Spirulina can also help in weight loss
• It works as an excellent alternative for vegetarians in need of high-protein foods
How to use
• Consume 1/2 tbsp every morning on an empty stomach. Can also be consumed with warm water or milk and drink it like a tea
Note: Lactose intolerant individuals can also consume this ghee.
A2 Desi Cow's milk, Spirulina