Quantity: 200 ml
Being a potent ayurvedic herb, Kalmegh is widely used in all ayurvedic formulations that are directed towards shielding the immune system and getting rid of harmful viruses. It is the ultimate remedy that may help in the treatment of different types of intermittent fever, which mostly occurs in ailments like malaria, dengue fever, chronic fever, and chikungunya. Kalmegh when infused with A2 desi cow ghee, a natural bio enhancer, results in the maximum absorption of the nutrients.
Kalmegh, also known as Nilavembu, is famed as the ‘King Of Bitters’ and as ‘Sarva roga niramani’. It is a herb with innumerable immune-enhancing properties like anti-pyretic, cholagogue, digestive, hepatoprotective and anti-inflammatory and has been used as a traditional remedy for treating various ailments in the Ayurvedic systems of medicine.
• The bioactive constituent andrographolide shows strong anti-CHIKV effects, that plays a pivotal role in inhibiting the many viruses from growing and replicating
• Nilavembu leaves possess potent hepatoprotective and hepatostimulative properties which makes it a magical remedy during jaundice. It helps repair the damage done to the liver.
• It helps in relieving joint and muscle pains
• Its strong anti-viral, anti-bacterial, and anti-fungal properties are not only used for removing bacteria or germs from the body but also used for treating and healing wounds
• The anti-flatulent property can reduce the formation of gas in the alimentary canal, thus reducing flatulence, constipation, bloating and abdominal distension
How to use
• Consume 1/2 tbsp every morning on an empty stomach. Can also be consumed with warm water or milk and drink it like a tea
Note: Lactose intolerant individuals can also consume this ghee.
A2 Desi Cow's milk, Kalmegh (Nilavembu)