Quantity: 200 ml
Curcumin, an active component of Turmeric, is a strong anti-inflammatory agent and is rich in antioxidants. When combined with black pepper, it is easily absorbed by the bloodstream. This is possible because of the presence of piperine. Adding bay leaf to the mix, allows our body to break down and digest food faster. We have infused these spices with our desi ghee to maximize their effect.
Turmeric has been used in Ayurveda for years as a golden spice because of the presence of bioactive compounds and its powerful medicinal properties. This ingredient when combined with bay leaf, a substance rich in Vitamin A, C, iron, potassium, calcium and magnesium, it powers the body to digest food better and provides better immunity.
Improves overall digestive health
• Our hand-churned ghee is fat-soluble and breaks down proteins. It is helpful in reducing or removing bad cholesterol
• Turmeric along with black pepper helps the body to naturally cleanse the respiratory tract with its anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial properties which relieve individuals from the direct impact of cold and flu
• Consumption of bay leaf on a daily basis decreases the toxicity of the body and further helps improve the functionality of the body
• Some of the complex proteins cannot be digested well by the body, which is where our ghee plays a major role and facilitates efficient digestion
How to use
• Consume 1/2 tbsp every morning. Can also be consumed with warm water or milk and drink it like a tea
Note: Lactose intolerant individuals can also consume this ghee.
A2 Desi Cow's milk, Turmeric, Black Pepper, Bay Leaf