Giloy Amla Ghee
Quantity: 200 ml
Amla and Giloy Ghee is a daily tonic tailored to keep your immune system active. These two miracle herbs when infused with A2 desi cow ghee, a natural bio enhancer, results in the maximum absorption of the nutrients present in the herbs.
Giloy is a universal herb that helps boost immunity. In Sanskrit, Giloy is called “Amrita”, which translates to “The root of immortality”. This is because of its many medicinal properties. Giloy plant has been used and advocated in Indian medicine for ages. According to Ayurveda, it increases the diminished DOSHA and reduces the increased DOSHA, so it brings a balance of three DOSHA in the body that may prevent all types of diseases. Amla, is a heavily used herb in Ayurveda and is called "The Sustainer".
Increases immunity and improves skin health
• Giloy is antipyretic in nature that can help reduce the signs and symptoms of dengue, swine flu. It may also help in reducing the occurrence of recurrent fever.
• The anti-inflammatory properties may reduce respiratory problems like frequent cough and cold
• Amla being a natural source of antioxidants improves the immune system
• The mixture also helps reduce the signs of ageing and promote healthy, glowing skin.
How to use
• Consume 1/2 tbsp every morning on an empty stomach. Can also be consumed with warm water or milk and drink it like a tea
Note: Lactose intolerant individuals can also consume this ghee.
A2 Desi Cow's milk, Amla, Giloy
Want to know more about how we make our Ayurvedic Herbal A2 Ghee?