Forest Amla Ghee
Quantity: 200 ml
Amla is the most nutritional fruit and a very strong anti-oxidant. It is considered a rich source of Vitamin C and other nutrients such as iron, calcium, phosphorus, amino acids and proteins. It helps reduce hair fall, protect the hair from damage and improve hair growth. Forest amla when infused with A2 desi cow ghee, a natural bio enhancer, results in the maximum absorption of nutrients present in amla.
In Sanskrit, Amal means “the sustainer”. It is considered as a powerful, rejuvenating herb in Ayurveda and is rich in many nutrients. It is commonly known as Indian gooseberry and is used as an Ayurvedic herb to help improve hair growth, eyesight and promote clear skin. It also helps boost the immune system.
Rich source of Vitamin C
• Our forest amla ghee helps balance all three ayurvedic doshas ( Vata, Pitta, Kapha) in the body
• It has many properties that help in clearing the skin of impurities, promote healthy hair growth and improve eyesight.
• The alkaline nature of Amla helps to strengthen the immune system
• A spoon every day can also help retain the youthfulness of the skin
How to use
• Consume 1/2 tbsp every morning on an empty stomach. Can also be consumed with warm water or milk and drink it like a tea
Note: Lactose intolerant individuals can also consume this ghee.
A2 Desi Cow's milk, Forest Amla