Quantity: 200 ml
Brahmi leaves rich in valuable alkaloids and triterpene saponins that can stimulate brain chemicals for sharper thinking, memory and learning. Brahmi leaves when infused with A2 desi cow ghee, a natural bio enhancer, results in the maximum absorption of the nutrients present in the herb.
Brahmi, a herb is named after the Sanskrit word that refers to the feminine essence of universal consciousness as well as the creative potential that emerges from pure awareness. It contains active compounds called bacosides, which have been shown to have antioxidant effects, especially in the brain, thus helping in improving its functionality.
Promotes brain development and improves memory retention
• Rejuvenates the mind, enhances memory, improves concentration and can directly influence the quality of consciousness
• Encourages a balanced emotional state of mind
• Supports the nervous system by relaxing the nerves
• Balances all three ayurvedic doshas ( Vata, Pitta, Kapha) in the body
• May help in reducing muscle tension in the body
• Supports proper development of a child's brain
How to use
• Consume 1/2 tbsp every morning on an empty stomach. Can also be consumed with warm water and drink it like a tea
Note: Lactose intolerant individuals can also consume this ghee.
A2 Desi Cow's milk, Brahmi, Gottu Kola