Quantity: 200 ml
A holistic approach to health care, Arjuna has been used as a cardiotonic (heart tonic). It helps in promoting the tone and function of the heart muscle and improves the heart's ability to pump blood throughout the body. Arjuna when infused with A2 desi cow ghee, a natural bio enhancer, results in the maximum absorption of the nutrients present in the mixture.
The Arjuna plant has traditionally been used to treat heart diseases. This is why it has been given the nickname “Guardian of the heart.” Terminalia Arjuna is an evergreen tree of the family Combretaceae, which grows along the rivers of West Bengal in the drained beds of central and southern India. One of the tree’s Sanskrit name is Kakubha which means beauty or fascination. Arjuna has been mentioned in ancient Indian medicinal texts, such as the Charaka Samhita, Sushruta Samhita, and Astanga Hridayam, for over 3,000 years, having been heavily used in the practice of Ayurveda.
Promotes healthy heart function
• Due to its cardioprotective and cardio strengthening properties, it aids in the healthy functioning of the heart.
• The phytochemicals in arjuna, such as tannins, saponins, and flavonoids, have antioxidant effects that may support blood pressure health
• Arjuna is considered an adaptogen, a plant that protects the body from the toxic effects of stress
• May helps keep blood pressure in the normal range
• Promotes normal urinary function
• Acts as a natural skin astringent
How to use
• Consume 1/2 tbsp every morning on an empty stomach. Can also be consumed with warm water or milk and drink it like a tea
Note: Lactose intolerant individuals can also consume this ghee.
A2 Desi Cow's milk, Terminalia Arjuna