Quantity: 200 ml
Alternatively known as Nayuruvi and Prickly Chaff Flower in English, it reduces sterility, physical debility and rejuvenates the body. Apamarga can drive out the toxins and harmful microorganisms from the body, reducing the risk of ailments.
Atharvaveda describes that Apamarga is the lord of all plants that grow on the earth. It can reduce symptoms of chronic ailments, the evil habit of using foul language, ailments which cause severe pain as well as a decrease in vitality. It is used for oral care as well and reduces gum problems and mouth ulcers.
Improves functioning of the kidneys, promotes health in females and reduces ear pain
• Apamarga is a good diuretic. It can help in flushing out kidney stones.
• Studies show that Apamarga can help create regulate periods and improve uterine health.
• Can work to reduce infertility in women and infection and swelling in the vagina
• Apamarga helps to rid the bladder of invading bacteria
• Used topically, Apamarga works well for haemorrhoids
• Studies show that Prickly Chaff Flower has the ability to delay the absorption of fats
• Used topically, it can also help to reduce pain in the ear
How to use
• Consume 1/2 tbsp every morning on an empty stomach. Can also be consumed with warm water or milk and drink it like a tea
Note: Lactose intolerant individuals can also consume this ghee.
• For Ear Pain: Pour 2 drops into the affected ear twice a day for fast recovery
A2 Desi Cow's milk, Achyranthes Aspera