Every ingredient used in our formulation is picked from the lush Kerala borders or obtained from Desi Cows using natural collection methods.
Carefully processed, efficiently mixed and highly potent, our herbs and flowers are natural and pure. They retain their efficacy and nutrient content thereby providing you with the most enriching experience upon usage.
We infuse hand-harvested herbs in our ghee formulations. We aim to preserve the nutrients and richness of the herbs. In line with their natural occurrence, we honor the raw, original and natural existence of earthly plants and craft our ghee that provides multifold health benefits to the consumers.Learn More
Ayurvedic Herbal Ghee
It is an female-friendly herb providing all-rounder support to female health and thus coined as " Queen of Herbs".
* Reduces pre menstrual syndrome (PMS) & regulates periods
* Balances hormone
* Boost breast milk production
It is an apoptogenic ayurvedic herb used to combat stress and boost ojas in the body.
* Relives stress
* Promotes sleep
* Increases vitality in men
It is an superfood loaded with high nutrition. Moringa tree is also called as "Miracle Tree'' for its enormous health benefits.
* Rich source of Iron, Calcium and Multi-Vitamins
* Enhances male fertility
* Maintains skin and hair healthy
It is a wonder fruit with excellent source of Vitamin C and a blood purifier.
* Improves immunity
* Supports healthy skin
* Helps to balance doshas
Name ''Brahmi '' is derived from word Brahma. This memory enhancing herb is one of the best food to boost our brain power.
* Enhances the memory
* Improves cognitive skill
* Stress reliever
A notorious plant mentioned in cult ayurvedic text like Chakra Samhita to treat various health disorders.
* Helps to relieve ear pain
* Supports female reproductive health
* Improves kidney function
Kalmegh known as "King of Bitter'' helps to protect body from viral infection.
* Protects and improves liver functionalities
* Enhances immunity against viral infections
* Fights gastritis
Giloy a tridhoshic herb with various medicinal benefits is called as amirtha.
* Improves immunity
* Balances doshas
Natural expectorant also known as "Malabar Nut" improves and supports respiratory health.
* Relives cold and cough
* Fights Asthma and supports lung health
* Improves immunity
World’s most nutrient-rich food is - 28 times more iron than spinach 26 times more calcium than milk & 100 times more beta carotene than papaya.
* Rich source of Calcium, Protein and Multi-vitamins
* Supports bone health
* Loaded with anti-oxidants
A powerful polyherbal formulation with Haritaki, Bibhitaki and Amla that improves gut health.
* Weight loss
* Balances all three doshas
* Maintains healthy gut
Arjuna the "Guardian of Heart'' for its effectives support to cardiac system.
* Supports healthy heart
* Regulates blood circulation
* Relives stress
Coined as '' Golden Spice '' in Ayurveda for its powerful medicinal properties and curcumin content.
* Improves digestion
* Reduces inflammation
* Helps to detox cancer cells
Blood purifying herb also called as "Indian Madder" regulates blood circulation and supports effective detoxification of blood.
* Blood purifier
* Pacifies Pitta dosha
* Relives skin disorders
Panchagavya mentioned as "Sarva Nivarani" that means a wholesome healer that rejuvenates all the organs in the body.
* Detoxifies the body
* Rejuvenates all the organs
* Strengthens the immune system
Bhringraj or Mahabhringra is considered an Ayurvedic wonder herb. Bhringraj oil is dense with a higher specific gravity that nourishes scalp and hair back to health.
* Treats dandruff, dry scalp and helps in hair growth
* Treats baldness
* Prevents premature greying and makes hair lustrous
Triphala, a powerful poly-herbal remedy that consists of Haritaki, Bibhitaki, and Amla, is highly revered in Ayurvedic texts.
* The active compounds in triphalachurna repairs damaged hair and increase hair volume.
* The active ingredients like Haritaki has antibacterial and antifungal power which infections and fungal activity at bay
* Triphala powder help reduce dandruff
It is a flowering plant of the valerian family that grows in the high altitudes of the Himalayas; the ancients used it as a fragrant ointment.
* It relieves itchy scalp caused by dandruff
* Slows down the process of greying of hair, retaining its natural colour
* Combats inflammation
White Turmeric or Poolankilangu/Kachur or Zedoary is a close relative of yellow Turmeric. It is an aromatic spice with wonderful medicinal uses and distinct fragrance.
* Turmeric is a natural ingredient that invigorates the scalp while remaining gentle on the skin
* It revitalizes the scalp and makes way for healthy hair to grow
Vetiver or Khus is known as the root of tranquillity with its ability to calm, cool, and soothe the body & mind. It is a perennial bunchgrass, native to India
* Vetiver root is a reviving agent for aging hair, replenishing collagen formation and bringing damaged hair back to life
* It is a skin elixir (including scalp skin) that can stave off wrinkles, age spots, dryness, and dullness
* It cools the scalp and combats hair loss
Onions are members of the Allium genus of flowering plants likes garlic. The medicinal properties of onions were recognized since ancient times, when they were used to treat common ailments.
* Onion juice helps improve hair growth by boosting the level of the antioxidant enzyme catalase. This enzyme helps decompose hydrogen peroxide, optimizing the hair growth cycle
* It helps improve blood circulation and can nourish your hair follicles as it contains sulfur
* It helps reverse and delay premature greying
* Onion’s antibacterial properties help keep your scalp healthy and problem-free
Fenugreek is a herb used for a variety of culinary and medicinal purposes to improve overall wellness.
* Fenugreek seeds also have high protein and nicotinic acid content, which are known to treat an array of scalp issues
* May promote hair growth and follicle health
* Fenugreek seeds are rich in folic acid, Vitamin A, Vitamin K, and Vitamin C, making them a storehouse of hair-strengthening minerals
Hibiscus Flower and Leaves
Hibiscus, known for its large, colourful flowers, is a popular herb that promotes hair growth.
* It Combats hair loss. There's a good reason you should use hibiscus flowers if you are suffering from hair fall. The flowers improve the blood circulation under the scalp to stimulate healthy hair growth
* It stimulates hair growth even from dormant hair follicles of bald patches.
* The flower is an efficient remedy to treat hair fall, encourage regrowth, and prevent premature graying as they're rich in vitamin C and amino acids
* It is rich in amino acids that nourish your hair, strengthen your roots, and keep your locks lustrous and healthy
Henna (Mehndi) is a dye prepared from the henna tree leaves, that leaves a natural tint. Henna tattoos are practised as art for over 5000 years in Pakistan, India, Africa and the Middle East.
* Henna helps in speeding up your hair growth and greatly improves the hair texture
* Henna strengthens hair and reverses damage
* The nutrients in henna help repair hair damage while also nourishing your hair
* It helps to seal the hair cuticle, resulting in more lustrous hair locks
* Henna directly assists in improving follicle health and helps curb hair fall and thinning
Aloe vera, the Ayurvedic Miracle Plant was considered as a Panacea and as “the plant of immortality.” Today, the Aloe vera plant has secured a place in dermatology with its skin benefits.
* Aloe vera contains proteolytic enzymes that repair skin cells of the scalp
* It also acts as a natural conditioner that leaves your hair smooth and shiny
* It promotes hair growth, prevents itching on the scalp and reduces dandruff
* It contains 75 active elements, including vitamins A, C, E, B12, and choline which helps in overall follicle health
Coconut oil is one of nature’s superfoods with its medium-chain fatty acids (MCFA). It helps to grow hair longer and thicker, in a short time.
* Coconut oil promotes scalp health by fighting against lice, dandruff and other infections
* Coconut oil moisturizes dry hair and prevents hair breakage and split ends, contributing to an increase in hair length
* It can nourish the scalp and help to remove excess sebum
Acacia Concinna is full of vitamins and antioxidants that enhance hair growth and lustre. It has been used in Indian hair care as a traditional shampoo for ages.
* Induces Hair Growth
* Cleanses, soothes & nourishes the scalp
* Curbs hair loss and dandruff
* Adds Shine and prevents premature greys
The curry leaf tree is a tropical to a sub-tropical tree, native to India. Its leaves are a rich source of antioxidants. Ayurvedic and Siddha medicine believes it to possess anti-disease properties.
* Curry leaves are a rich source of beta-carotene and proteins, which can reduce hair loss increasing hair growth
* They also contain hair-strengthening amino acids and antioxidants
* They help remove dead hair follicles, which aggravates dandruff
Albizia Amara ( botanical name ) / Oil Cake Tree
Arappu, the powdered leaf of the Krishna Siris tree acts as a natural conditioner that nourishes the hair shaft.
* It makes your hair black and shiny
* It acts as a natural conditioner that will have your hair soft and smooth
* Effectively promotes hair growth
Avaram Poo or Cassia auriculata is a medicinal shrub with high antioxidants properties. It has many positive effects on the human body.
* Gently cleanses the hair
* Promotes hair growth
* Possesses antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties.
* Effectively treats scalp infections
Fuller's Earth or Multani mitti improves skin texture, removes dirt from clogged pores, and is excellent for oily skin.
* Gently exfoliates the skin and removes dead cells
* Reduces acne, blackheads, and whiteheads
* Helps fade scars when used in combination with a light oil
Turmeric is loaded with the antioxidant bio-active Curcumin. It has skin benefits that can also slow down unwanted hair growth.
* It is used in ayurvedic medicine to treat skin problems
* It naturally brightens the skin
* It can reduce unwanted body hair
Cold Pressed Sesame Oil
Cold-pressed sesame oil is a health-nourishing oil used in healing rituals like Abhyanga (Oil Massage). Its long list of benefits includes skin protection from UV ray damage.
* Penetrates the pores and nourishes the skin
* Reduces the appearance of early signs of ageing
* Its anti-bacterial & anti-inflammatory properties helps to keep the skin healthy
Cold Pressed Coconut Oil
Pure cold-pressed Coconut Oil is a rich source of saturated fatty acids, that has Ayurvedic healing gunas and skin & hair coolant properties.
* A natural skin hydrant that improves moisture retention
* The medium-chain fatty acids found in coconut oil also possess antimicrobial properties that can help treat acne
* As a natural coolant, it is beneficial for balancing pitta dosha in the Summer
Liquorice, loaded with skin-benefiting Glycyrrhizin acid and Glabridin, is highly revered in Ayurvedic formulations.
* Brightens the skin & reduces hyperpigmentation by blocking overactive melanin production
* Contains anti-inflammatory properties that help reduce swelling, itching or irritation
* Help fight free radicals and prevents signs of ageing
Almond or Badam contains ample amounts of vitamin E and antioxidants that help treat skin conditions in Ayurveda.
* Almond is a natural moisturizer which makes the skin smooth and soft
* Helps in reducing signs of ageing and provides a youthful glow to the skin
* It evens out the skin tone
Red Sandalwood Powder
Red Sandalwood with its intense fragrance and long-revered healing benefits is a powerful antiseptic, and anti-inflammatory agent.
* It is a gentle exfoliator that clears up acne
* It is a natural moisturizer that de-tans the skin
* Controls excessive oil
* Combats premature ageing and hyperpigmentation
The hypnotic rose is a calming astringent that contains antioxidants and antibacterial compounds.
* Rosewater soaked cotton swabs helps to prevent dark circles
* A rich source of vitamin C, rose petals can act as an excellent help retain moisture & protect the skin
* Presence of phenyl ethanol, an antiseptic compound, makes rosewater an effective acne treatment
Orange, a great source of Vitamin C, can harmonise the problematic aggravation of Pitta and Kapha.
* Orange peels' high Vitamin C content provide a healthy natural glow to the skin
* The natural oils in orange help to moisturize the skin
* Antioxidants found in oranges can help fight free radicals and slow down the early signs of ageing
* It can prevent skin sagging and improve firmness
Vetiver, a highly revered Ayurvedic medicine, has a relaxing aroma and nerve rejuvenating properties. It is also an antiseptic agent that curbs excess oil.
* Its anti-bacterial shield helps remove deep-seated dirt and pollutants
* It regulates sebum production that keeps the skin moisturized and glowing
* As a cicatrizant agent, it speeds up skin cell regeneration, diminishing scars
* A powerhouse of antioxidants, vetiver fights toxins and free radicals, preventing early signs of ageing
Activated charcoal, a now popular beauty ingredient, found its use in ancient India for removing deeply seated toxins and impurities.
* Activated charcoal cleanses the skin, unclogs pores, removes dead skin cells
* Its high-absorbent properties removes excess sebum & impurities that cause blackheads
* It naturally detoxifies your skin by unclogging the pores
Lotus, praised in Ayurveda for its immense skin benefits in addressing rashes, inflammation of the skin and boils, is a natural coolant.
* Rich in antioxidants, the fragrant Lotus Flower acts as a skin conditioner
* It intensely hydrates and moisturizes the skin and helps in increasing skin elasticity
* It treats acne, enhances the complexion and helps in erasing fine lines, brown spots, and wrinkles
* It rejuvenates the skin and provides a healthy glow
Bakula tree, also known as the Indian Medlar or Bulletwood tree, has a lot to offer with its therapeutic benefits. It strengthens the nervous and cardiac system.
* Bakula is effective in treating skin diseases like leucoderma
* It provides a natural glow to the skin
Red Fuit Creeper
Agasa Garudan Kilangu is a divine root, traditionally used as an insect/snake repellant. It provides longevity and strength to the immune system and may also help to regulate body functions.
* It acts as a natural coolant that effectively balances the Pitta dosha
* Can help combat skin allergies and diseases
Purple Nut Sedge / Nut Grass
Nutgrass (Korai Kizhangu in Tamil) is a natural immunomodulator that acts as an astringent, and anti-inflammatory agent. Ayurveda uses it in treating skin ailments like scabies and eczema.
* It helps eliminate body odour when used as a bath powder
* Its anti-bacterial & anti-inflammatory properties address multiple skin concerns
* It helps reduce the growth of unwanted body hair
Himalayan Rock Salt is known for its pure taste and rich flavour infusing properties. Its pink colour is due to the presence of iron oxide. This iodine-rich salt is known to be the purest on earth.
* It helps improve digestion
* It flushes out the toxins
* It can even help regulate blood sugar
Cumin is a popular culinary spice, used in Indian weddings and rituals. The worlds of traditional medicine highly revered cumin.
* Promotes healthy digestion, metabolism & nutrient absorption, helping in weight management
* It increases levels of high-density lipoprotein (good cholesterol)
* Studies have shown that people using cumin oil had improvements in signs of insulin resistance, making cumin an excellent Ayurvedic herb for diabetes management
The aromatic fennel seeds are a post-meal delicacy in India. It contains pharmacological agents like Anethole that helps with digestion.
* Nutrient rich fennel seeds help treat indigestion, diarrhoea, colic, and respiratory ailments
* It prevents the formation of gas in the stomach and can also be used as a mouth freshener
* It also relieves gum disease & toothache
Giloy plant is an Ayurvedic herb that can spike up the diminished DOSHAS and calm down hyperactive DOSHAS, bringing the harmony of three DOSHA in the body and helps prevent diseases.
* The main effect of Guduchi or Tinospora Cordifolia is that it reduces AMA and AMA related diseases (Toxins formed in the body due to malabsorption and ill digestion)
* It is also considered a universal medicine due to its immunomodulatory, rejuvenating, and adaptogenic action.
It is revered as 'the divine food', 'Agasthya Rasayanam' or the king of medicinal herbs.
* It is useful in treating chronic respiratory problems.
* It eases in breathing, reduces chest congestion, reduces attacks of asthma, and sharpens immune response
* It also acts as a respiratory tonic and provides strength to the lungs.
Ajwain is an Indian spice and an Ayurvedic aid. It is known as a potent AMANASHAK, which means it reduces toxin formation in the digestive canal eliminating indigestion and malabsorption.
* Ajwain consists of active compounds, thymol, and carvacrol, that have potent antibacterial and antifungal properties
* It may lower blood pressure, cholesterol and triglyceride levels and prevent heart disease
* It is a natural remedy for the common cold and indigestion, it may help fight peptic ulcer
* It is an effective nerve stimulant that can draw out deep-seated toxins from the body
It is called the King of Spices. It has been a popular staple ingredient around the globe. Ground, dried, and cooked peppercorns were used both for flavour and as traditional medicine.
* It is anti-inflammatory and high in antioxidants, offering protection against free radicals
* It may improve blood sugar control, lower cholesterol levels and benefit brain development
* May have cancer-fighting properties
Amalaki or the Indian gooseberry is a hair growth tonic and immune booster. In Sanskrit, it is known as “the life sustainer” as it is packed with nutrients and anti-oxidants.
* It is rich in antioxidants and can promote detoxification.
* Its cooling action is helpful to pacify excess Pitta in the gastrointestinal tract, cleansing the colon to promote healthy bowel movements
* It acts as a brain tonic that strengthens the nervous system and enhances the health of sensory organs and supports the liver and uterus
Beleric, Bibhitaki, or Vibheeta (destroyer of the fear of disease) is a laxative used in the Panchakarma purgation therapy.
* It can give relief from respiratory and gastrointestinal problems and keeps the liver healthy
* It possesses Immunomodulatory, Antioxidant & Antimicrobial activity
* Analgesic and Antipyretic properties
Asafoetida or Hing is an Indian spice used a flavouring ingredient and a traditional remedy to treat digestive ailments and illness.
* Help lower blood pressure and blood sugar levels
* Protect brain health
* Help ease asthma symptoms
Yava, 'The Nityasevaniya Thiravya' is recommended in Ayurveda for disease prevention and health management. It is known to promote the health of the excretory system.
* It helps in detoxification as a natural diuretic that helps treat urinary tract infection
* Rich in phytochemicals like phenolic acid, flavonoids, and folates, It exhibits cholesterol, blood pressure-lowering properties
* It is a good dietary option for Diabetics as it has a lower glycemic index and provides greater satiety
Cardamom, also known as the 'Queen of Spices', is an ancient spice used for both its flavour and medicinal properties.
* Cardamom works as a natural tranquillizer that can prevent cell damage
* Due to its antioxidant and diuretic properties, it assists in lowering blood pressure & blood sugar levels
* It protects the liver by preventing liver enlargement and reducing the risk of fatty liver disease
Turmeric is a rhizome loaded with the antioxidant bio-active, Curcumin. It has immense health benefits that spike the immune system.
* Turmeric can enhance the skin complexion and treat acne
* It balances Pitta because of its blood and liver cleansing properties
* Strengthens the immune system & help preserve brain function
Tulsi is a holy herb that is revered as “the botanical manifestation of Godliness” in Vedic cultures.
* Antimicrobial (including antibacterial, antiviral, antifungal and more)
* Antioxidant & Anti-inflammatory
* Protects and strengthens the Liver, brain, and heart
Obtained from Indian Native Mountain breed cows blessed with the "Surya Ketu Nadi", A2 Ghee is made by hand-churning curd using the traditional Bilona method. It is tridoshic in nature and highly nutritious. It has satvik qualities and can help alleviate imbalances in Vata and Pitta dosha.