Quantity: 200 ml
Coined as the “Queen Of Herbs”, Shatavari has been used for centuries as a hormone balancer and a general tonic to uplift female health and libido. Apart from the bioactive components, the plant parts are also imbued with an excellent source of nutrients and minerals such as manganese, copper, zinc, cobalt, potassium, selenium, calcium, and magnesium. A2 ghee, when infused with the herb, works to ensure that the nutrients are easily processed by the body.
Shatavari in Sanskrit means “the plant with hundred roots”. It has been named so because the roots of this natural herb are enriched with medicinal properties and have been regularly used in the preparation of various ayurvedic formulations. Some scriptures also mention the plant as “one with a hundred husbands” since the plant is extremely beneficial for enhancing women's health.
Improves the health and function of the female reproductive system
• Considered a female-friendly herb, Shatavari helps in regulating female hormones
• Shatavari is highly effective in keeping the hormonal balance, battling menstrual cramps, and providing relief from mood swings, depression, insomnia, hot flashes, sweating etc., during the menstrual cycle
• Can manage menopausal symptoms
• Galactagogue substance present in Shatavari helps to boost milk production during breastfeeding
• Has anti-anxiety properties which are traditionally used to combat anxiety and depression
How to use
• Consume 1/2 tbsp every morning on an empty stomach. Can also be consumed with warm water or milk and drink it like a tea
Note: Lactose intolerant individuals can also consume this ghee.
A2 Desi Cow's milk, Shatavari