Quantity: 200 ml
Revered in Ayurveda, Manjistha has been traditionally used as a lymph mover and to improve blood circulation. It is used to break down blockages and to reduce stagnation in the circulatory system. Because of its effect on the lymphatic system, it is considered as a great herb for the skin.
One of most-effective blood-purifying herbs, it is a powerful member of the list of ayurvedic concoctions. According to Ayurveda, Manjistha is categorized as Asvarnaya (One that improves complexion), Jvarahara ( Relives fever ) and Vishagna (Detoxifying agent). It works best when infused with A2 Desi Cow Ghee, which acts as a bio enhancer and helps the body absorb nutrients better.
It is considered as a great lymph cleanser, blood purifier and skin brightening solution.
• Purifies the blood and cleanses the lymph effectively. It is also a great detoxifying agent
• The herb helps to pacify an imbalance of the Pitta Dosha and is effective in rectifying the other doshas
• It supports the natural function of the lymphatic system, allowing nutrition to be effectively absorbed by the cells and the waste to be removed from the body in an optimal fashion
• It provides powerful liver support by boosting the production of glutathione which is called as the ''master anti-oxidant''
• Both dietary and topical usage of Manjistha provides a healthy and natural glow to the skin and helps promote a youthful appearance
How to use
• Consume 1/2 tbsp every morning on an empty stomach. Can also be consumed with warm water or milk and drink it like a tea
Note: Lactose intolerant individuals can also consume this ghee.
A2 Desi Cow's milk, Indian Madder