A cup of hot piping coffee or tea can seemingly fuel our busy on-the-go lifestyle. But we must stop to think that it eventually becomes habit-forming and harmful. Its diuretic properties can curb healthy fluid balance, making us dependent, tired and sluggish in the long run.
You can still relish in a cup of titillating drink that will not leave your body dehydrated with grandma’s 'Indian Spiced Turmeric Ghee Latte'.
Turmeric Latte infused with Vedic Ghee is a refreshing alternative to break-time drinks!
It only takes ten minutes of your busy schedule while sprouting long term perks for your health! The combined benefits of Turmeric, black pepper, and bay leaf with A2 desi Ghee is a must-try recipe if you are fond of finding new and creative ways to make your food healthy and tasty!
This is what you will need:
- ORRINA's Turmeric Ghee
- Brown Sugar or Jaggery (as desired)
- One glass of A2 desi milk
- 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon powder
You can use hot water if A2 Milk is not readily available near you and any natural sweetener of your choice if you don't prefer jaggery.
Let’s get to the preparation: (10 minutes)
- Warm-up one glass of A2 desi milk and add spoonfuls of ORRINA Indian Spiced Turmeric Ghee to it.
- Mix it gently
- Pour it into a mug after it is nicely blended
- Sprinkle a dash of cinnamon
Refreshing Hot Turmeric Latte is ready to be served!Why Turmeric Ghee Latte
- An easy-to-prepare hot beverage that is both refreshing and healthy! This drink can become your best snack-time companion.
- Indian spiced turmeric latte can offer you an abundance of health benefits when taken in an empty stomach or even before bedtime.
- The potent combination of Curcumin & Piperine with Ghee can enhance digestive strength by stimulating the secretion of the right enzymes.
- It is a natural remedy for cold and cough owing to its antiviral and antibacterial properties.
- It gives instant relief to sore throat and congested nose.
- It can boost immunity with regular consumption.
Start drinking Turmeric Ghee Latte to spice up your milk minus the harmful effects of caffeine-laden drinks!