Moringa is a great example of what you can consume quite easily to replenish nutrients, which helps in boosting recovery and overall energy levels. Its leaves are rich in calcium, protein, potassium, iron, zinc and vitamins A, B and C, making it a readily available superfood.
This soup recipe is easy to prepare and doesn't consume much of your time, which is why it's perfect for pumping energy and nourishment back to your body.
This is a must-try recipe for new mothers who require special nutrition and women of all ages suffering from Iron, vitamin and haemoglobin deficiencies.
What you will need:
- ORRINA's Moringa Ghee
- ½ tsp jeera
- 1 tsp crushed garlic
- 1 tsp black pepper
- Coriander Leaves
- Rock Salt (as required)
- 2 tumbler water
Now, let's get to the preparation!
- Heat up ORRINA Moringa Ghee on a pan
- Sautee jeera until it crackles, then add crushed garlic, black pepper and rock salt as required.
- Add tomato when the mix turns golden and continue till the tomatoes turn mushy
- Add 2 glasses of water and let it simmer for 5 mins
- Finally, garnish with coriander leaves
Your refreshing, delicious and nutrition-packed soup is ready to be sipped away!
Why Nutritious Moringa Ghee Soup?
ORRINA’s Moringa Ghee being a complete nutritious combo with double Health benefit from both Moringa and A2 Desi ghee helps to address common deficiencies. Making soup with the above recipe makes it a more nutritious, refreshing and delicious essential drink especially for women.